Welcome to Earth Spring Farm!
Signups For Our 6-Week Fall CSANOW OPEN!
The 6-week 2015 Fall CSA will start immediately after the regular season (Oct 21/22) thru the 1st week of Dec (Dec 2/3). There WILL be deliveries Thanksgiving week, though the delivery days will change that week. Click here for more information.
Summer Farm Party!
Come out to Earth Spring Farm's Summer Party Saturday, August 15th for a potluck and some fun! Festivities will start at 11am with a Farm Tour given by Farmer Mike followed by a Canning Class at 12 noon. We will provide light fare and beverages for the potluck. Please bring a dish you would like to share!
More fun to be had...
- Kid friendly... there is a tire swing and fort for the kids to play on, so bring the whole family!
- Farm Stand will be open
- Lots of produce (including tomatoes by the case... stock up for canning!)
- Visit the animals (Murphy the Farm Dog, Clara the Pig, Bunnies, Chickens and Bob the Llama)
- May be shearing Bob the Llama
- And last, but not least, plenty of great company and conversation!
WE HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU HERE!!!
Farm Stand Now Open!
Mondays through Saturdays, 9am - 7pm
2015 CSA Memberships NOW AVAILABLE!
* 20 weeks from week of June 10 - week of October 21
* Memberships will be prorated
Farm Fresh Produce Conveniently Delivered Near You!
CLICK HERE to see how many spaces are left at a drop point near you!
The greater Harrisburg area in PA (Carlisle, Boiling Springs, Mechanicsburg, Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Hummelstown) and The Washington DC area (Riverdale, Mt. Rainier, Takoma Park, College Park, Silver Spring, Arlington, Alexandria, Petworth, Columbia Heights, Capitol Hill, Mt. Pleasant, Crestwood, Bloomingdale, Eckington, Palisades, Cleveland Park). If you don’t see your area listed please contact us and we can talk about delivery. We are taking on new towns as we meet demand.
Food for Thought...
"My Organic Life" by Nora Poullion
CLICK HERE to listen to her interview on the Diane Rehm show from 4/21/15!
Small vs. Large: Which size farm is better for the planet?
CLICK HERE to view this article from the Washington Post.
Positions available here at ESF for 2015:
- Looking for a positive, healthy and dependable farm workers...team players who work well in groups and are problem solvers.
- Duties may include greenhouse seeding, planting in the fields, weeding, picking, washing produce and packing CSA boxes, working stand at Farmer's Markets.
- Tractor experience not essential but you will be trained on driving one when you get here.
- 4-6 hours/week in exchange for CSA share and fruit share
- See more information here... Work Shares
Please call Farmer Mike at 717-805-7778 or email email@example.com for more information or to express interest in one of these positions. Thank you!
New to CSA farms?
Have questions about how our CSA works?
Please check out our FAQs page!
Ingredients: 4 cloves garlic, plus 2 teaspoons minced 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil 2 medium heads radicchio 1 tablespoon unsalted butter 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes 1 cup panko bread crumbs
adapted from epicurious.com Ingredients 5 ears fresh corn, husked 1 pounds tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive
3-5 large heirloom tomatoes - the tastier the better - cut into 4-6 pieces 2 bell peppers, any color, sliced 3-5 cloves garlic 1/4-1/3 cup of capers, rinsed 2 onions, sliced Basil - handf