Welcome to Earth Spring Farm!
Farm Stand Now Open!
Mondays through Saturdays, 9am - 7pm
2015 CSA Memberships NOW AVAILABLE!
* 20 weeks from week of June 10 - week of October 21
* Memberships will be prorated
Farm Fresh Produce Conveniently Delivered Near You!
CLICK HERE to see how many spaces are left at a drop point near you!
The greater Harrisburg area in PA (Carlisle, Boiling Springs, Mechanicsburg, Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Hummelstown) and The Washington DC area (Riverdale, Mt. Rainier, Takoma Park, College Park, Silver Spring, Arlington, Alexandria, Petworth, Columbia Heights, Capitol Hill, Mt. Pleasant, Crestwood, Bloomingdale, Eckington, Palisades, Cleveland Park). If you don’t see your area listed please contact us and we can talk about delivery. We are taking on new towns as we meet demand.
Food for Thought...
"My Organic Life" by Nora Poullion
CLICK HERE to listen to her interview on the Diane Rehm show from 4/21/15!
Small vs. Large: Which size farm is better for the planet?
CLICK HERE to view this article from the Washington Post.
Positions available here at ESF for 2015:
- Looking for a positive, healthy and dependable farm workers...team players who work well in groups and are problem solvers.
- Duties may include greenhouse seeding, planting in the fields, weeding, picking, washing produce and packing CSA boxes, working stand at Farmer's Markets.
- Tractor experience not essential but you will be trained on driving one when you get here.
- 4-6 hours/week in exchange for CSA share and fruit share
- See more information here... Work Shares
Please call Farmer Mike at 717-805-7778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to express interest in one of these positions. Thank you!
New to CSA farms?
Have questions about how our CSA works?
Please check out our FAQs page!
Ingredients 2 tablespoons chicken stock 2 eggs, slightly beaten 1 cup baking mix 4 pattypan squash, grated 1/4 cup diced onion 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1/2 cup vegetab
Ingredients 2 delicata squash, halved and seeded 3 tablespoons butter, softened 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste 1/2 teaspoon lime zest (optional) salt and gro
1 1/2 cups finely chopped cantaloupe 1 shallot minced (or sweet onion or leek) 1/2 large green pepper, finely chopped 1 Tbls minced fresh cilantro (or parsley) 1 or 2 hot peppers, seeded, and finely m